Application for Travel Bursary has been closed.
Travel Bursary for Foreign Scientists
Travel support will be provided to young scientists residing outside of Japan.
We look forward to your application.
May 22 -
June14 → June 21, 2019 *closed
The amount of the bursary
The amount of the bursary will be approximately JPY 50,000 (e.g. Asia) ~ 150,000 (e.g. Africa).
Please note that the entire travel expenses may not be covered.
The registration and accommodation fees of the awardees will be waived.
Qualifications for Applicants
Applicants must satisfy all the requirements below:
- Scientist aged 40 or younger
- Be able to present a poster at the forum
- Be able to attend all sessions
*Please note that Japanese scientists outside of Japan and foreign scientists in Japan are ineligible.
Condition of the Accommodation
Awardees are requested to stay in The Westin Awaji Island.
You will share a room with 1 or 2 other awardees.
Please kindly understand that we assign rooms for all awardees.
How to apply
Submit following documents to AIFII2019 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 14.
- Application Form containing CV and the presentation information (form )
*Abstract Title must be 30 words or less、abstract body must be 250words or less.
- Recommendation letter must be sent directly by the academic supervisor or the department head (Free format)
* Applicants do not need to register, arrange accommodations, nor submit an abstract online at the time of application.
Notice of Acceptance
Application documents are evaluated by AIFII Travel Bursary Committee, and the results will be notified to the applicants in the end of July.
The 18th Awaji International Forum on Infection and Immunity Secretariat
6th floor, Shin-Osaka Grand Bldg.,
2-14-14, Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka,
532-0003, JAPAN (c/o A & E Planning, Co., Ltd)
TEL: +81-6-6350-7163 FAX: +81-6-6350-7164
〒532-0003 大阪府大阪市淀川区宮原2-14-14 新大阪グランドビル6F
TEL: 06-6350-7163 FAX: 06-6350-7164