Next AIFII forum will be held from Sep. 4(Tue.) to 7 (Fri.), 2018.
Venue: Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center
Chair: Prof.Osamu Kaneko (Institute of Tropical Medicine NAGASAKI UNIVERSITY)
- Sep 5 (Tue) - 8 (Fri), 2017
- Awaji Yumebautai Internationl Conference Center, Japan
- Tetsuya Iida (Osaka University)
- August 21, 2017
Released Information for Participants, Updated Program, and the List of Poster Presenters.
- August 16, 2017
- August 1, 2017
Closed poster abstract submission.
- July 24, 2017
Extended the deadline for poster abstract submission (until July 31).
→Poster Abstract Submission
- July 1, 2017
Application for Travel Bursary has been closed.
- April 3, 2017
Website is opened.
- Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University *
- The Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo *
- Institute for Frontier Life and Medical Sciences, Kyoto University *
- Institute of Tropical Medicine, Nagasaki University *
- Research Center for Zoonosis Control, Hokkaido University *
- The Research Foundation for Microbial Diseases of Osaka University
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas "Neo-virology"
(*Joint Usage/Research Centers of National Universities)
- Medical Mycology Research Center,Chiba University *
- U.S.-Japan Cooperative Medical Science Program Immunology Boards
- Hyogo International Association
- The Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers' Association of Japan
- The Uehara Medical Foundation
- Mochida Memorial Foundation for Medical and Pharmaceutical Research
- The Naito Foundation
- Tsutomu Nakauchi Foundation
- Terumo Foundation for Life Sciences and Arts