Next AIFII forum will be held from Sep. 4(Tue.) to 7 (Fri.), 2018.
Venue: Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center
Chair: Prof.Osamu Kaneko (Institute of Tropical Medicine NAGASAKI UNIVERSITY)
- Sep 5 (Tue) - 8 (Fri), 2017
- Awaji Yumebutai International Conference Center, Japan
- Tetsuya Iida (Osaka University)
August 21, 2017
Released Information for Participants, Updated Program, and the List of Poster Presenters.
August 16, 2017
August 1, 2017
Closed poster abstract submission.
July 24, 2017
Extended the deadline for poster abstract submission (until July 31).
→Poster Abstract Submission
July 1, 2017
Application for Travel Bursary has been closed.
- April 3, 2017
Website is opened.
- Research Institute for Microbial Diseases, Osaka University *
- The Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo *
- Institute for Frontier Life and Medical Sciences, Kyoto University *
- Institute of Tropical Medicine, Nagasaki University *
- Research Center for Zoonosis Control, Hokkaido University *
- The Research Foundation for Microbial Diseases of Osaka University
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas "Neo-virology"
(*Joint Usage/Research Centers of National Universities)
- Medical Mycology Research Center,Chiba University *
- U.S.-Japan Cooperative Medical Science Program Immunology Boards
- Hyogo International Association
- The Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers' Association of Japan
- The Uehara Medical Foundation
- Mochida Memorial Foundation for Medical and Pharmaceutical Research
- The Naito Foundation
- Tsutomu Nakauchi Foundation
- Terumo Foundation for Life Sciences and Arts