Travel Bursary for Domestic Scientists
The travel expenses will be supported to young scientists in Japan.
Awardees are requested to present a poster and a short oral presentation on the first day (Sep/4/2018).
They are not guaranteed and will be provided contingent upon funding availability.
The registration and accommodation fees of the awardees will also be waived.
Applicants should send their CV, an abstract of their poster presentation (about 250 words including the title, names and affiliations of all authors) and a recommendation letter from the research supervisor or the department head by
June 15thJune 22nd to AIFII 17 Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application documents will be evaluated by AIFII Travel Bursary Committee, and the results will be notified to the applicant before
June 25thJuly 2nd.
The amount of the bursary will be approximately JPY 5,000 (e.g. Osaka) ~ 50,000 (e.g. Hokkaido).
Please note that the entire travel expenses may not be covered.
Qualifications for Applicants
They must satisfy all the requirements below:
- Those who will present a poster and a short oral presentation at the forum
- Those who will attend all sessions
- Those who are under 40 years old
- Those who belong to the organization other than the organizers and co-organizers
Condition of the Accommodation
- Awardees are requested to stay in The Westin Awaji Island and share a room with other awardees (2~3 persons/room)
- Accomodation will be arranged by Japan Travel Bureau (JTB) Corporation.
Following documents must be sent:
- Application Form containing CV and the presentation information (form )
- Recommendation letter must be sent directly by the academic supervisor or the department head to the AIFII 17 Secretariat via e-mail (email@example.com, Free format)
* Applicants do not need to register, arrange accommodations, nor submit an abstract online at the time of application.
June 15 (Fri)June 22(Fri), 2018
Please send the applications by e-mail to: AIFII 17 Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
AIFII 17 Secretariat
The 17th Awaji International Forum on Infection and Immunity Secretariat
6th floor, Shin-Osaka Grand Bldg.,
2-14-14, Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka,
532-0003, JAPAN (c/o A & E Planning, Co., Ltd)
TEL: +81-6-6350-7163 FAX: +81-6-6350-7164